Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for maintaining an active online presence for New Leash on Life (NLOL) Chicago and for the utilization of social media platforms to promote NLOL initiatives including fostering, adopting, volunteering, and fundraising.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Maintain social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram through daily posts.
● Determine optimal timing for social media posting to reach target audience.
● Develop, write, and edit innovative and creative media content across all social media platforms.
● Develop processes and procedures for content submission.
● Collaborate with other members of the Communications Team, as well as adoption counselors, to gather updates on adoptable dogs.
● Collaborate with the Volunteer Coordinator and Fundraising Coordinator to gather updates on volunteer opportunities and fundraising events.
● Conduct social media activity analysis and report results to team members.
Requirements and Skills
● Experience using social media platforms.
● Good written communication and marketing skills.